Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not made these myself, but definitely want to.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats and peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or golden brown.
- Remove to racks to cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, combine frosting ingredients, beat till smooth.
- Frost cooled cookies and let set on rack to allow frosting to set.