Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This fruit salad tastes decadant. It is from "The Healthy Kitchen" by Dr Andrew Weil
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup diced apple
- 3 oranges, peeled seeded and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, from the oranges above
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine the fruit in a bowl.
- Whisk together the OJ, yogurt, ginger, and honey.
- Pour dressing over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.