Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy and easy to make -- from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Frosted Mocha Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter; stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add sugar.
- Mix well and add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; add to the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking pan and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine frosting ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Frost brownies.