Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- lime wedge
- 1⁄4 cup tequila (plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice, coarsely cracked
- Rub rim of 2 cocktail glasses with wedge of lime. Place salt in saucer; spin rim of each glass in salt.
- Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into the prepared glasses.
This is a great beverage for a dinner party. We loved these. It was so much better than a mix. The powdered sugar was the biggest surprise. It set the whole thing off.
MMMmmmmGood - Campbell Soup eat your heart out! Great Margarita - I used coarse salr around the rim of the glass. Great Margarita
Anything? This is all wrong. Who uses powdered sugar in Margarita's? What kind of surprise is this --"Hey, there's marshmallows in the jello! Yes!" Drink NO beverage that changes any part of the word "margarita". What the hell is coarsely cracked ice? The f'in truth? Ok, ok: Half the glass filled with crushed ice. Fill up to ice line with GOOD tequila (important). Splash of Grand Marnier. Add some fresh squeezed lime juice. Rub lime around the rim AFTER. Salt is optional and is, well, useless.