Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Love these! If you like maple you will love these. Perfect for those rainy, cool days of fall. Wonderful for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add maple flavor and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Place tablespoon sized cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet, bake for about 10 minutes.
- Mix frosting ingredients, spread on cooled cookies.
- Note: If you make the frosting after all the cookies are baked and cooling. It times out just about right.