Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very delicious. Make for Thanksgiving and Christmas. A special treat!
Make and share this Frosted Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve jello in water and cool.
- Add 7-up.
- Add marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and bananas.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan or glass dish.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- To make frosting, mix sugar, flour, juice and egg in saucepan and heat until thickened.
- Wait for mixture to cool.
- Add cool whip to mixture.
- Frost jello salad.
- Keep in refrigerator.