Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy to make brownies from scratch. They are topped with melted marshmallows and icing so they melt in your mouth!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) canstore-bought chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter in the bottom of a 9x13" pan and place in heated oven.
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, vanilla, pecans, and salt together in a bowl. Add melted butter and stir well.
- Pour in the 9x13" pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- When done, place miniature marshmallows on top of brownies about 2" apart and place back in heated oven until marshmallows are melted.
- Take out of oven and immediately spread frosting with marshmallows until well blended (will only use a portion of canned frosting).
Loved your brownies they were the bomb without icing!!! I got sick they were so good.