1/2 Photos of Frosted Fudge Brownies
Comes from "The Best Of Country Cooking" 2002. Deliciously rich brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1In a saucepan, melt butter.
- 2Remove from the heat. Stir in cocoa; cool.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture.
- 5Stir in vanilla and the cooled chocolate mixture; mix wel.
- 6Spread into a greased 13 inch by 9 inch by 2 inch baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not over bake).
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 9For frosting, in a mixing bowl, cream butter, confectioners sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- 10Add enough milk until the frosting achieves spreading consistency.
- 11Spread over brownies.
- 12Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3312.5
- Calories from Fat 1470
- Total Fat 163.3 g
- Saturated Fat 99.4 g
- Cholesterol 808.6 mg
- Sodium 2536.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 463.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 359.1 g
- Protein 35.3 g