Recipe by Lucky.Wife
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 1⁄2 cups fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, well drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese; blend with mayo.
- Stir in fruit cocktail, cherries and marshmallows.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Tint pale pink with a few drops of red food coloring.
- Pour into 2 1 quart round ice cream or freezer containers.
- Freeze firm about 6 hours or overnight.