Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, light and delicious fruit salad. Perfect for breakfast as it uses up the bananas and apples on hand. For a different dish every morning, change up the fruits and yogurt. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit. This came from Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 2 large apples, cut into 3/4-inch-inch cubes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 ounces fat free reduced sugar raspberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, combine apples and bananas. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to coat. Stir in the yogurt, raisins and sunflower kernals.
- Serve immediately.