1/2 Photos of Frosted Cookies With Orange and White Chocolate
From a magazine with chocolate recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, with a mixer, beat butter and sugar at medium speed. Add egg, orange juice and vanilla. Beat at high speed until light and creamy.
- 3Add gradually the dried ingredients from step 1, while beating at medium speed.
- 4Add white chocolate. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- 5Let drop dough by tablespoon on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Cook in oven 12 minutes or until the sides of the cookies are golden and center is tender. Let cool completely.
- 7Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine water and icing sugar. The mixture has to have the consistancy of "fondant".
- 8Dip the top of the cookies in this mixture. Let harden completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Cookies With Orange and White Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g