Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
A squeeze of orange in this punch tastes delightful!
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 cup cold strong coffee (you can even use last night's if you freeze'em!)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur
- ice cube
- orange wedge
- Combine chocolate milk, coffee, sugar and liqueur; mix well; freeze til serving.
- fill 4 tall chilled glasses with ice cubes.
- dived coffee to 4 servings.
- place orange wedges on rims.
Really nice flavor - can't beat coffee and chocolate together! Thanks for sharing!