Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The perfect lunch.
- 1 loaf extra-thin sliced bread
- 2 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped black olives
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) jars Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- Cut circles from each slice of bread with chicken can.
- Combine chopped eggs, chicken, olive, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spread filling on one slice of bread.
- Top with second slice and spread filling again.
- Top with 3rd slice of bread.
- Continue until bread is used up.
- Combine frosting ingredients and beat until fluffy.
- Frost top and sides of sandwiches.
- Let sandwiches stand in the refrigerator overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
- Bake at 375F for 15 minuts.
- Serve hot.