Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great side dish. Lots of flavor. This is the only way my son will eat cauliflower.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Remove base of cauliflower, but leave whole.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart glass dish and microwave at high power for 6 minutes per pound.
- Let rest covered for 5 minutes.
- Season cauliflower.
- Mix mayonnaise, salt and mustards.
- Microwave 45 seconds - 1 minute.
- Spread over cauliflower and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Microwave 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with paprika.