1/1 Photo of Frosted Butterscotch Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheets, set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl beat the brown sugar and shortening with an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- 4Add baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Beat until combine, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- 6Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- 7Add flour and sour cream alternately to beaten mixture, beating until combined after each addition.
- 8Stir in the 2/3 cup nuts.
- 9Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 10Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 11Transfer to wire racks and let cool.
- 12Spread cooled cookies with Browned Butter Frosting.
- 13If desired, top with additional chopped walnut or walnut halves.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Butterscotch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g