- 1 package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16 ounce) canfudge frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies according to directions on pkg.
- Spread into a greased 13*9*2 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a mising bowl combine butter,sugarnad pudding,beat until blended.
- Add enough milk so the frosting can be spread easy.
- Cover for refrigerate for 1 or more hours.
- Spread fudge frosting.