Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from Lion House Lite Recipe Book and is so yummy! Be sure to allow the bars to totally cool before frosting!
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana (about 2)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9x9" pan.
- Beat sugar, sour cream, butter, and egg whites in large bowl for 1 minute on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat in flour, salt, and baking soda for 1 minute.
- Stir in walnuts (if desired) until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- For frosting, combine sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk until well blended and desired consistency.