- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup banana pulp (about 3 ripe bananas)
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the bananas.
- Spread into a greased sheet cake pan (15x10x1-inch).
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- I put a cream cheese frosting on this.