This recipe is from Quick Cooking. I have never tried it but sounds very good.
Make and share this Frosted Banana Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, bananas, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 15x10x1 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- For frosting cream butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Spread over bars.