My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed on mixer until fluffy.
- 2Combine flour,sugar and baking powder,stir into creamed mixture.
- 3Add apricot preserves and pecans,mixing well.
- 4Drop dough by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Cool slightly on wire racks.
- 7Spread with frosting while still warm.
- 8FROSTING:combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Apricot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g