Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I can't even begin to tell you how good this pie is. Makes a beautiful presentation: and is just fabulous! It comes from a Pillsbury cookbook. I have made it for years. Very easy. Time is mostly chilling. Great for a special occasion.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 container sour cream vanilla frosting
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs in 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350* for 6 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients EXCEPT whipped topping.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, pour into crust.
- Spread remaining topping over filling.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
Well then I'll begin to tell every one :) IT'S WONDERFULLY CREAMY DELICIOUS and that's an under statement.
I can't say anything but this YummmmmmmmmY!
I haven't made this pie in years. I am so glad to have found this recipe, it brings back wonderful holiday memories. Love this pie!