Recipe by Gina*S
This is cheap, easy and fun! Use your imagination when applying this, and create something unique. I've used paper towels with swirling motions, up and down strokes etc. Next time I think I'm going to use a small paint brush and some stencils.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients and allow to sit for at least 30 mins, making sure most of the salts are disolved.
- Using method of your choice, apply to window and allow to dry.
- Enjoy your crystalized glass!
- When done with the look, simply wash off with water and a bit of detergent.
- Cook time is sitting time.