Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is cheap, easy and fun! Use your imagination when applying this, and create something unique. I've used paper towels with swirling motions, up and down strokes etc. Next time I think I'm going to use a small paint brush and some stencils.
- 4 -5 tablespoons epsom salts
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- Combine ingredients and allow to sit for at least 30 mins, making sure most of the salts are disolved.
- Using method of your choice, apply to window and allow to dry.
- Enjoy your crystalized glass!
- When done with the look, simply wash off with water and a bit of detergent.
- Cook time is sitting time.