- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 cups Fruit Loops cereal, crushed and divided. (you could also use fruity pepples, or any fruity cereal)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- combine dough and 1/2 cup of the cereal in large bowl.
- divide dough into 32 balls and refridgerater for 1 hour.
- remove dough from refridgerater and roll in remaining cereal to coat
- place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 10 min or until lightly browned. remove to wired rack and cool.