Recipe by Soup Fly *
This idea was given to me by a fellow Zaarian, Parker's Mom. She wasn't sure of quantities, so I fiddled around with the quantities until I got a combination that seemed good to me. Posted with her permission. :) This stuff really is as delicious as she said! This is such a colorful snack and would be pretty for Easter or a baby shower. Recipe an easily be doubled or tripled. Listed servings are 2-3 pieces each, but will vary depending on size of clusters. Cook time listed is for cooling.
Top Review by Trish K.
I was given this recipe many years ago by a co-worker. It has been a #1 requested treat at Christmas time. I add 1 c. mixed nuts (minus the Brazil Nuts) and 1 c. mini-marshmallows after adding the Fruit Loops, plus I use more Almond Bark to cover generously.
- 8 ounces white chocolate bark
- 3 1⁄2 cups Fruit Loops cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt bark in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Continue to melt in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until melted smooth.
- Pour cereal, one cup at a time, into melted bark.
- Stir well between each cup.
- Scrape most of mixture to side of bowl so that any remaining bark pooled in bottom of bowl is easily accessible.
- Add last 1/2 cup of cereal and try to mix as completely as possible.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper in tablespoon-sized (approximately) clusters.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.