- 2 pillsbury pie crusts, comes folded in a box
- 1 lb sausage
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup canned green chili
- 1⁄4 cup olive, drained &,sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13x2 pan.
- Layer pie crusts.
- Brown sausage and onion, drain, then layer on top of pie crusts.
- Layer picante sauce on top of sausage and onion.
- Beat eggs, add milk, and beat again.
- Add everything else to the milk and egg mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the picante sauce and bake at 350 for 1 hour.