Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Some condiments are hard to find here and some of the available ones just have too much cornstarch. Well,I guess for the retailers quantity is more important. For me,it's quality,so that's why I better make my own.I usually live the seeds on as I like the hear,if you like a milder taste remove the seeds .It lasts a few months in the refrigerator.
- 1 lb fresh chili pepper, washed and stemmed (Habanero, Thai, Serrano, jalapeno, etc.)
- 6 -8 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place chilies, garlic, vinegar, salt and sugar in a food processor or blender and pulse until coarsely pureed.
- Adjust sugar, salt and vinegar to taste.
- Transfer to a small sealable jar and refrigerate.
This stuff is KILLER!! I used fresh Jalapenos from my garden. So glad I tried this recipe!