Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
The reason why this recipe is the best, I used to make it for My five children. that was one of their favorites. I started making them 1990. I gaurantee that there is nothing like this on the market and all The cooks should try it.
- Boil the chicken in a large deep pan, with prefered seasoning, when chicken is done boiling then dump the water.
- Let cool, then shread the chicken.
- Drain the vegetables that you prefer.
- Take items one two and three into a large mixing bowl then mix up the ingredients into a ball of dough. then wrap the dough in some plastic for about 10 minutes untill the dough rises.
- Take medium frying pan, warm up 2 cups of oil after 10 minutes, take small sections of dough place on counter with some loose flour (this makes it easier to roll the dough).
- Roll it into a round tortilla. After there round than you fill them. With a palm full of chicken put a little bit of cheese put a little of corn or peas - whatever you prefer.
- After you fill them, then you get one side and meet it to the other side, get a fork and pinch the ends together. Then put them in the heated pan and then. Cook both sides untill they're golden brown.