- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet. When hot, add shallots and cook, stirring, until softened and slightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Add asparagus, tossing to coat, turning occasionally, 5-6 minutes. Add walnuts and balsamic vinegar and cook until al dente and slightly browned, 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.