Recipe by jswinks
My mom made these for us for a special treat. They're like a thin pancake, and we fill them with butter and sugar or jam.
Top Review by Boomette
I made these pancakes this morning. The dough was not very runny like I though they would be. Maybe I should have added more milk. We ate them with maple syrup. Thanks Jswinks. Made for 123 hit wonders
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Add flour gradually.
- Stir until slightly thickened. (Batter will still be very runny).
- Fry 1/3 cup at at time on oiled skilled (small frying pan works well), tilting pan to spread batter into a thin circle.
- Cook on both sides and serve as they come from the pan.
- Spread with butter and sugar or jam, and roll like a jelly roll.