Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom made these for us for a special treat. They're like a thin pancake, and we fill them with butter and sugar or jam.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Add flour gradually.
- Stir until slightly thickened. (Batter will still be very runny).
- Fry 1/3 cup at at time on oiled skilled (small frying pan works well), tilting pan to spread batter into a thin circle.
- Cook on both sides and serve as they come from the pan.
- Spread with butter and sugar or jam, and roll like a jelly roll.
I made these pancakes this morning. The dough was not very runny like I though they would be. Maybe I should have added more milk. We ate them with maple syrup. Thanks Jswinks. Made for 123 hit wonders
Just a few more lessons and I'll become a froise master (mistress), I promise. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
These rolled thin pancakes were great served with blackcurrant jam and powdered sugar. The pancakes were quick and very easy to make. Thanks for sharing your tasty recipe, jswinks.