- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 lbs frog's legs or 2 1⁄4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup corn oil
- 10 -15 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the dry ingredients. Mix to make a batter.
- Add the crushed garlic and green onions.
- Let this batter sit for 1 hour with the frog legs in it.
- Heat the oil, take the frog legs out of the batter.
- Place in the hot oil and cook until they are crispy and golden brown.