Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
In response to a request, have not tried Frog legs recipe, if you do , please let me know how they turned out.
- 8 large frog's legs
- seasoned flour
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed (or just rub frypan with garlic)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup boiling stock (, chicken?)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Roll frog legs in seasoned flour.
- Melt in a frypan butter or bacon drippings add garlic.
- Saute onions.
- Brown the frog legs in the butter, garlic, onion mixture.
- Reduce the heat and add the boiling stock.
- Cover the frypan closely and cook the frog legs until they are tender, for about 10 minutes In a different pan Melt 6 tablespoons butter, saute in the butter 1 1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs Add the lemon juice.
- Roll the frog legs in the bread crumbs and serve them garnished with parsley.