Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
These are so fun. If you feel inventive use white chocolate that has green in it and dip the entire cookie. The kiddoes love them.
- 2 pieces chocolate almond bark
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 24 miniature pretzel twists
- 24 M&M's
- PLACE chocolate in microwave on medium setting for 2-3 minutes; cook until chocolate is completely melted, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- SPREAD bottom of each cookie with peanut butter;.
- Dip bottoms into the melted chocolate Immediately press 2 pretzel twists into the chocolate for the "frog's legs," with the wide part of each pretzel facing outward.
- Place, pretzel sides down, on wax paper to cool.
- Place a drop of chocolate on the M&M's and place on upper portion of the cookie for eyes.
- Eat them.
I tried dipping the cookies in the colored white chocolate and it was rather difficult with the pb on the bottom of the cookies so I coated the pb side and "frosted" the rest of it with white chocolate. I used mini M&M's instead of the regular size ones.