Recipe by bcfdwife
Really good! Allow 2 tablespoons of seasoning per quart of water. If you cannot find hot smoked sausage, use another smoked sausage such as kielbasa and add crushed hot red pepper to the pot.
- 6 quarts water
- 3⁄4 cup Old Bay Seasoning, tm
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 2 lbs hot smoked link sausage, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn, husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 lbs large raw shrimp, unpeeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve.