Recipe by MelinOhio
Also known as Beaufort Stew or Low country Boil. When I was in Florida last year we had this at a picnic, it was a big hit and I now fix it at home for company in the summer on the deck.
- 1⁄3 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 lbs kielbasa or 2 lbs hot smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 6 ears fresh corn, halved
- 4 lbs unpeeled shrimp
- additional Old Bay Seasoning
- seafood cocktail sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill large container of a propane cooker halfway with water.
- Add 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning, Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, return to a boil, and cook 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn; return to a boil, and cook 10 minutes.
- Make sure potatoes are done at this point.
- Add shrimp, cook 3-5 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon onto a serving platter or newspaper.
- Serve with additional old bay and cocktail sauce.