Easy recipe to satisfy major chocolate cravings. Can be adapted for many different tastes. Times do not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can chocolate icing
- 1 (1 lb) package almond bark
- 1Bake chocolate cake mix as directed.
- 2Remove from oven. While still hot, crumble cake into a mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in can of icing until all cake is coated and moist.
- 4Chill mixture for about an hour.
- 5Roll chilled mixture into 1/2 inch balls.
- 6Melt almond bark in the microwave.
- 7Dip each cake ball into the almond bark and place on wax paper to harden.
- 8This recipe can be made with any cake mix you like. For an extra rich flavor, use german chocolate icing with chocolate cake. Or use Strawberry cake and white almond bark. Experimentation is the fun part!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Froggie's Delectable Chocolate Balls
Serving Size: 1 (851 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: