Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy recipe to satisfy major chocolate cravings. Can be adapted for many different tastes. Times do not include chill time.
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can chocolate icing
- 1 (1 lb) package almond bark
- Bake chocolate cake mix as directed.
- Remove from oven. While still hot, crumble cake into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in can of icing until all cake is coated and moist.
- Chill mixture for about an hour.
- Roll chilled mixture into 1/2 inch balls.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave.
- Dip each cake ball into the almond bark and place on wax paper to harden.
- This recipe can be made with any cake mix you like. For an extra rich flavor, use german chocolate icing with chocolate cake. Or use Strawberry cake and white almond bark. Experimentation is the fun part!