Make and share this Frog Legs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Remove skin from frog legs. Wash and drain.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to frog legs.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl. Add chopped parsley.
- Soak frog legs in the eggs.
- Roll frog legs in bread crumbs
- Add enough oil to a large pan to allow for frying. Fry frog legs in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
I took my sons to the store with me and they noticed the frog legs displayed in the seafood case. "Are those real frog's legs? Ewww. Gross. You can eat them? Cool! Mom, get some. Let's try them!" So I left with 1/2 lb. This reminded me of making fried chicken. They have the texture of chicken, too.... but they taste like a cross between a chicken and a tuna. Not much flavor or meat to them. The curiosity is now out of the way. They're good, but they ain't lobster! Thanx for the adventure!
I was gifted some frog legs and shared them as breakfast with my Uncle, another frog leg lover. I know, this probably only happens in Louisiana. Made for ZWT5.