Recipe by Caithi Romeo
Hmmmmmm, fatty - no good for bum but great comfort food! :) Sounds disgusting to most but after serving to people who have no idea what it is, it is asked for again and again!:) This is however best saved for a breakfast the morning after a night out and for people who are not on diets!
- 2 slices bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 average veal sausage
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil in pan and heat.
- Cook Bacon and Sausage.
- Remove and place on an absorbent sheet and keep warm.
- Keep oil in pan.
- Cut hole in the middle of the bread with the top of a small glass.
- Place in pan and break egg into the hole.
- Turn and cook until your perfect egg consistancy is produced.
- Take off Heat, put on plate and cover with a thin layer of vegemite.
- Serve with sausages and bacon on top.
- Pour barbecue sauce over completed Egg!
- Best served with Hash Browns and Grilled Tomato!