- 8 ounces acini di pepe pasta, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 1/4 c. juice)
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water 11 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, beat reserved pineapple juice, milk, sugar and pudding for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in pasta,and remaining ingredients.
- May add a cinnamon to taste for added flavor.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.