Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I loved this as kid. The texture of this salad is fabulous, especially for kids. Very refreshing salad for the summer months, or anytime.
- Cook acini de pepe 8 - 10 minutes, rinse in cold water.
- In saucepan, beat egg with wire whisk until foamy.
- Stir in sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple juice.
- Cook over low heat, stir until thickened and bubbly.
- In a large bowl, combine acini di pepe with egg mixture.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Stir in pineapple, oranges and marshmallows.
- Fold in whipped cream.
this shows up at all pot lucks around here . good stuff
My favorite fruit salad!!
Loved it! Easy to put together and really makes a large amount - great for those potlucks!