1/3 Photos of Frog Eye Salad
Acine de Pepe is a small, round pasta, hence the "Frog's Eye". My kids are wild about this recipe. It is their choice whenever we are asked to bring a dish for a pot luck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 314.66 ml acini di pepe pasta (uncooked)
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, drained (reserving 1/4 cup juice)
- 414.03 ml milk
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding (I use regular, not sugar-free) or 42.52 g box sugar free vanilla pudding (I use regular, not sugar-free)
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (680.38 g) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 709.77 ml mini marshmallows
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 11 minutes.
- 2Drain well, rinsing with cold water to cool pasta.
- 3In large bowl, beat reserved pineapple juice, milk, sugar and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 4Gently stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frog Eye Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g