Okay so this is just an ordinary cheesecake with a little twist. I remember this recipe because my manager and I was trying to figure out how to make a cheesecake unique and great. Some people uses sour cream and some people don't. Some uses evap. milk and some people dont. We werent exactly sure what would taste better and what would make the cake smooth or etc. So we came up with this! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! You will need a Springform pan or if you dont have won, just use a 9inch round pan with foil paper. Make sure to wrap the whole pan with foil! As for toppings, you may use anything you like. Whipped cream Strawberries or blueberries or cherry or any fruits Strawberry or chocolate syrups. Any syrups to your liking. Almonds, walnuts, pecans... Any type nuts to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 cups honey graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (sometimes 3 tbsp is needed | Room temp. )
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (Any brand you like | Room temp. )
- 1/2 cup sugar (If you like sweets, I would suggest 3/4 cups )
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (Nestle would be best for this recipe )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I usually use fat-free or something healthier )
- 2 eggs
- 1- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and process it till its fine like flour or so. If you do not have a food processor, you could always crush the crackers by hand using a zip-lock bag and a rolling pin. This might take a while if your doing it by hand so I would suggest you do this when you have some free time and is thinking about making this.
- 3- Melt butter using the microwave. About 15-20 seconds.
- 4- Place the cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix using a spoon.
- 5- Pour your cracker mix into the pan and using your clean hands, press the crackers down onto the bottom of the pan. Make sure it is tight so when you bake it, it wont fall apart.
- 6- Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 5 minutes [ I believe this would make your crust hard so it wont be soggy. ].
- 7- In another bowl, place your cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and evap. milk in it. Using a electric hand mixer or any mixer, blend all these ingredients together.
- 8- Add in your flour when you see the cheese mixture looks some-what smooth.
- 9- Crack in eggs one at a time.
- 10- Lastly, mix in your vanilla extract. [ Remember not to over mix! ].
- 11- Pour in the mixture into the pan. Bake for about 20-25 mins at 350 degrees.
- 12- As soon as its finished, place on a wire cooling rack for about an hour. The cake is still jiggly as you can see.
- 13- After the cake is cooled down, cover the top of the pan with wax paper and rubberband the sides so the wax paper won't fall off. [ DONT LET THE WAX PAPER TOUCH THE CAKE TOP! ].
- 14- Put it in the freezer for up to 3 hours.
- 15-You may put any toppings on top of your cheesecake but I usually put a little bit of whipped cream and some strawberry or chocolate syrup on top. ENJOY! (:.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fro. Cheesecake... Whatwhat?
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g