Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this recipe at a cooking demo at a kitchen supply store. The samples were great!
Make and share this Frizzled Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add mushrooms and onions. Cook until tender.
- Add the beef and cook briefly. It should start to frizzle around the edges of the beef.
- Stir in the flour and mustard and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in the half and half and milk. Cook until thickened.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Serve over biscuits.