Recipe by jas kaur
I have used this for years and it really helps--not only to control frizzy hair, but also promotes hair growth and keeps hair healthy and stronger!
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat yogurt.
- Add egg mix well add lemon juice.
- After shampoo, pour this mixture on hair and let it stay for 5-10 min (applying this could give you an oily scalp, so avoid if using as a conditioner after shampooing ).
- Rinse out well with cold water.
- In case you didn't want to use this as a conditioner you could apply this mixture and shampoo after 20 min with a mild shampoo.
- This mixture is enough for shoulder length hair and can easily be adjusted according to hair length!