Recipe by Rhonda O
DELICIOUS! Recipe From my Aunt Debbie.I can not beleive no one has tried THIS recipe!
- 354.88 ml sifted flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples, washed,cored,and quartered or 2 ripe bananas, peeled and quartered or 118.29 ml fresh blueberries, washed or 118.29 ml diced pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Put into mixing bowl the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Put into another container milk, eggs, and your choice of fruit.
- Mix together until fruit is mixed as you prefer.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients in mixing bowl Stir wellDrop batter from spoon into deep fat at 375° and fry for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Drain each fritter on paper. Sprinkle with Confectioners sugar. You can make vegetable fritters by substituting in the recipe 1/2 cup of your favorite vegetable for the fruit.
- Corn fritters are terrific.