Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
DELICIOUS! Recipe From my Aunt Debbie.I can not beleive no one has tried THIS recipe!
Make and share this FRITTERS-Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Pineapple, recipe from Food.com.
- Put into mixing bowl the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Put into another container milk, eggs, and your choice of fruit.
- Mix together until fruit is mixed as you prefer.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients in mixing bowl Stir wellDrop batter from spoon into deep fat at 375° and fry for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Drain each fritter on paper. Sprinkle with Confectioners sugar. You can make vegetable fritters by substituting in the recipe 1/2 cup of your favorite vegetable for the fruit.
- Corn fritters are terrific.