Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A wonderful way to get rid of those little bits of leftovers in your refrigerator. This is great served with a Bruschetta mix.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped artichoke
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced olive
- 4 slices ham or 4 slices salami
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- In a large skillet heat olive oil.
- Add peppers, garlic, onions,; sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add artichokes, roasted red pepper, basil and olives & cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
- Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Cook the mixture (without stirring) until the mixture begins to set at bottom and sides;
- Lift cooked eggs so that uncooked portion flows to bottom of pan.
- Cover with thinly sliced ham or salami.
- Top with cheese and let it melt.
- Heat tortilla 2 minutes in Microwave.
- Cut your frittata and divide mixture evenly each tortilla.
- Fold in half like a quessadilla or roll up like a wrap.
- Serve while still warm.
- The vegetables are your choice.
- If you want Low Fat substitute the eggs with1 ½ cup Egg Creations( egg beaters).