Frittata With Four Flavors
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl with the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Heat olive oil in a small, nonstick, ovenproof skillet; swirl the oil in the pan to coat well.
- Add in egg mixture; decrease heat.
- Cook slowly, stirring frequently, until the eggs have formed small curds and the frittata is firm except for the top.
- To cook the top, place the pan under a hot broiler or into a preheated 400° oven until the frittata browns lightly; remove pan from broiler or oven.
- Let cool in pan 1 or 2 minutes.
- Place a plate over the top of pan and invert frittata onto it.
- Serve frittata at room temperature, cut into wedges.