Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Frittata Vongole
- 10 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pecorino romano cheese, finely grated
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced and cooked
- 1 cup clam, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- pecorino romano cheese, Freshly grated, for garnish
- spring mixed salad green
- lemon wedge
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- BEAT the eggs in a large mixing bowl, then stir in all ingredients except olive oil.
- HEAT oil in a large skillet and pour in the egg mixture. With a fork or spatula, push edges of frittata toward the center until most of the egg batter has set. Place skillet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until firm. Cool 5 minutes before unmolding.
- Serve from skillet or unmold by running a spatula under frittata and sliding onto a serving platter. Slice frittat into wedges and serve hot or at room temperature. Serve with a bed of spring lettuce mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Garnish with Pecorino Romano cheese.