Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, Chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cooked ham, Cubed
- 2 cups ranch style beans
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Saute onion and green pepper in 1 tablespoon butter; stir in ham and beans.
- Heat to warm; remove from sillet.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs and water.
- Heat remaining butter in skillet until just hot enough to sizzle; add eggs.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set.
- Pour heated bean mixture evenly over eggs; cover tightly.
- Cook until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Cut into wedges to serve.